Tony


Tony is definitely an exhibitionist with the "something extra" that this blog promotes, but he doesn't perform on webcam, so I have never watched him in live action. The photos here are ones he has sent me.

Tony only achieves fully satisfying orgasms by ejaculating in public where someone can witness him. I don't mean online, but real time public. He goes to adult theaters, adult bookstores or strip bars to attend to this need. He is straight, although he does not hesitate to cum for or with men, and has described orgasms with a lap dancer, a dominatrix, the bookstore clerk and any number of anonymous patrons at these establishments. His preference seems to be to cum ON the witness.

Now things get a bit interesting here. Tony has a wife. The missus is unaware of Tony's sideline. He will fake an orgasm with her in order to preserve his load for a public session, which he describes as "more intense." This need for a witness is at the core of his sexual being, to the point that if he goes out to one of his haunts and there is no suitable witness, he will withhold his load and go home unfulfilled, rather than cum unwitnessed.

He and I have an interesting arrangement where I keep a log of his public orgasms. Reporting them to me seems to make them just that much more public.

I have been interacting with this man since June 2009.
 
 
CLICK PHOTOS TO ENLARGE
 

5 comments:

  1. Tony can cum on me anytime. Any way you want to do it, Tony. Just blow your load on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony, you near Chicago? I'll let you cum on me anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first and pre-pubescent orgasms came from exposing myself--exhibitionism is so erotic!

    I can see (I think) that Tony's cock loves to be seen, and is seen often. There is a 'different' quality to his cock that has me very aroused

    I would love to hear more of Tony's stories...Tony, wouldn't you like to share some of your encounters with us? Or perhaps Richard can share with the Google+ group when Tony logs and orgasm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Azoutdoorstroker @ bateworldMay 4, 2020 at 9:36 AM

    I share a lot of similarities with Tony in that needing it to be very public bookstores theaters those kinds of things and I'm straight also but I have definitely enjoyed an orgasm while females and or males are watching. I am also particularly fond of the picture of the woman's heels and shoe or foot or whatever it is next to his cock I have a similar picture from an ex-girlfriend and she understood my fetish I also have a fetish not necessarily for wanting to cum on my witness I want them to use my cum as a delicacy on their food or in their Appletini or shot of alcohol I want to be used for my warm cream for them to enjoy. When I travelled out of town I had a woman 25 years my senior that would have me stand naked at the end of her kitchen table and just ever so lightly scratch my shaving balls with her awesome fingernails that were always manicured perfectly and she would coax a warm load out of my tight balls right into her coffee every morning for 3 months and she loved it

    ReplyDelete