Phil


Not to be confused with "Phillip" featured elsewhere here, Phil and I chat about many things.

He is an active member of a shirtless lifestyle group I belong to, so even when he is fully naked, I still see him as shirtless. Besides the naked screen captures of his webcam, I have included here a couple of shirtless photos from his Flickr postings, as a nod to that aspect.

Phil's claim to fame is that even though he has a nice, ample uncut cock on him, he often has it confined in a cock cage. This is very satisfying to observe. After seeing so many exhibitionists flaunting (rightfully) their endowment, there is something fitting about a big cock confined like that. Phil and I have chatted cam to cam while he sat caged and I masturbated freely. There is something fitting about that too.

Just before this blog went online, Phil told me about a stranger who had humiliated him online. "What he did was make me realize how totally fucked up I am over masturbation." Yeah, agreed.

He once had self photos posted on Flickr, but I do not know if they are still there.

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/martin770712

Face shots and contact information are posted with the subject's consent.

I have been watching this exhibitionist since July 2010.
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Hard to decide which way his cock looks hotter -- caged or exposed.

    My greasy boner throbs in my fist seeing the erect penis covered by the hood, with the red, tender opening grasping the bloated glans.

    Throbbing continues as I see the unruly meat brought under proper control, caged like the wild animal it is ... while mine stands tall, throbbing in its own need....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure exhibitionism...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys, it's Phil himself here! I just wanted to thank you guys for your cool comments and to let you know I have been unlocked and jacking away again on cam since June 2013! So thanks for watching me in the past, and I hope you will revisit my cam and watch me get naked and sweaty jacking my cock for you again! I'll be more than happy to hear from you guys too!

    ReplyDelete