Shane


Shane is a whore. I could end with that statement and would have said enough.

A fucking whore. Obedient fag boy whore. He is embarrassed by his little balls and keeps them tied. He'll never be a man.

Shane has perhaps more than his share of photos here, but there is such variety in the ways he degrades himself. Except for the blow job photo, everything you see here was performed upon request. Had he objected, he could have just turned off his camera. Like I said, he is an obedient fag boy whore.

Shane posted his own Yahoo ID to the comments section here, so I am going to repeat it here. Go check him out. Even when he isn't on cam, message him anyway. He responds to all. He knows he is a whore for others to use.

Face shots are posted with the subject's consent.

I have been watching this exhibitionist since November 2005.
 
 

7 comments:

  1. my yahoo ID is : joey_beefstrips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, these are photos to be proud of. Pure masculine pleasure in the raw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys - joey out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all for the comments - message me anytime : joey_beefstrips

    ReplyDelete
  5. Editor's Note: Oops. In trying to correct a typo in my reply, I inadvertantly deleted the comment I was replying to. Not cool.

    The comment said something like: "Beautiful whore."

    Yeah, beautiful whore indeed. - Show Joe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Editor's Note: (See previous two comments.) Join the "Mind ofthe Exhibitionist" Fan Forum at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Mind_of_the_Exhibitionist/ and tell boy Shane that you think he is a whore. He is required to reply to all posts that reference him. - Show Joe

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a few minutes on a computer and wanted to say hi to everyone

    ReplyDelete