Rock Star


If this man owns a single shirt, you could not prove it by me. But he has an unending variety of interesting underwear. Perhaps he channels the shirt budget into underwear instead.

Rock Star is frequently on cam, even when not masturbating, but never has on a shirt. Which is fine by me, as I am fascinated by shirtless men. He just aims the camera at his bare chested self, whatever he might be doing.

Rock stars presumably have groupies and I could be president of the fan club.  I just never get tired of looking at him and have more screen shots of him than any other exhibitionist.  He and I have never chatted, beyond a word or two, although I will send him a (unanswered) message from time to time.  He has only watched my cam once or twice, and not for very long at that.  The rock star out of reach.  Groupies can get fanatical and obsessive, and I just keep taking more screen captures.

He ought to read my blog about edging and cum denial (http://showjoe00.blogspot.com/), then he could work his cock on cam for hours on end.

I have been watching this exhibitionist since July 2007.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love that he's not usually naked -- speaks to the complexity. He needs to show off his hot body, but isn't quite comfortable with it all the time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Editor's Note: Just for the record, I pulled up Rock Star's webcam today and there he was, showing off that nice, smooth chest yet again. It is reassuring to know some things in life are consistent. I just noticed the Nike swoosh on his pants in the final photo. "Just do it" takes on new meaning. - Show Joe

    ReplyDelete