JackerGuy


This guy is heavily into being spied on, guys "watching me do what i am only supposed to do in private."

He is a true narcissist who states, "I am in love with my own cock." He is fully aware that his tool is huge, that it is bigger than most men's. "I knew it was big from when I was a horny fucking teen."

"I never masturbate unless someone watches." He is addicted to masturbation, addicted to self. "I can be sucked for hours - wont get off until I stroke my own."

Add him to your Yahoo Messenger buddy list and pick up his open cam.

Face shots are posted with the subject's consent.

I have been watching this exhibitionist since May 2005.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Brother of Cock Love, Lover of cum and balls,
    i enjoyed your erotic power cock, wanting and desiring only to make love to you, to fall on my knees and worship the HOLY COCK... yours.
    then to lick the tight nuts, sucking them and back up your hot erotic SHAFT to your cock throne where I can dwell in mystic cummunion.
    Love your pics and wish to connect and feed upon your holiness, you are very handsome and sensual....... xoxoxoxo bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daddy you are hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we most be alike. skinny, huge dongs tiredout looks life long only very good at constant self abuse. john rossetti the sicko

    ReplyDelete