Shane Extra


If you've seen Shane's original post here, it has already been established that he is a whore. Obedient fag boy whore.

I ran into him online and he was in the middle of displaying his naked bod on cam, hitting poppers and playing with a dildo. Shane likes dildos. Shane likes displaying his naked bod on cam. Shane likes doing all of the above with poppers. He said he had 14 viewers. His owner did not know he was doing this little performance, nor did he have his owner's permission to cum. Such things happen in the heat of self lust.

I gave him a set of instructions and the obedient fag boy obliged me.

Instructions:
1 - Slide the dildo into his ass
2 - Slide some object into his piss slit
3 - Take a big hit of poppers
4 - Ejaculate
5 - Eat his cum

Good boy.

Add him to your Yahoo Messenger buddy list. He's not on cam very often, but he will chat with you, and you can degrade him. (Well, to the extent that you can degrade someone who puts ink pens up his slit just because someone asks him to.)

Face shots are posted with the subject's consent.

I have been watching this exhibitionist since November 2005.
 
 

CLICK NEXT PHOTOS TO ENLARGE
 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't have permission to play or blow, but i did own up to it and told the truth. I got punished

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't begin to tell you how hot that is and yum so are you.

    ReplyDelete