Phillip


Not to be confused with "Phil" featured elsewhere here, I haven't seen this guy around for several years.

Phillip's exhibitionism took a unique form I have not seen elsewhere. He had a website devoted to himself, which no longer exists at the URL where it used to be. He invited visitors to join his cult, presenting himself as the object of worship. If anyone wanted to contribute financially to his cause, that could be arranged.

This guy managed to pull this off without seeming pretentious or artificial in the least. He performed regularly on Yahoo Messenger and we had any number of pleasant chats over the four years that I followed his activities. He chatted intelligently about the connection between body and spirit. Body worship was an actual spiritual process for him.

My screen captures from Yahoo Messenger were saved at very low resolution, so their quality is sorely lacking, but they give evidence of what his cock was like. I downloaded the full body photos from his website back when we were in contact. The face shots are masked here because I have no way to contact him to approve their use. Combined, these photos show a man whose offer to be an object of worship was not so unrealistic, and who made the offer without a shred of arrogance.

I began watching this exhibitionist in July 2003 and had last contact with him in August 2007.
 
 

1 comment: