LongTallGuy


LTG basically lives in front of the camera. He does not do self-conscious performances, just hangs out with the camera turned on. The cam stays aimed at his bed and is set to Open Cam whenever he is in the room.

Sometimes you see him just watching TV naked or clicking around on the computer. You might see him asleep. When he masturbates, the camera keeps rolling. I have watched him masturbate himself to sleep.

LTG has given me permission to post his Yahoo ID here so you can watch his cam, with the caveat: "Say that I don't care to chit chat during a stroke session." So go ahead and add him to your Yahoo Messenger buddy list and pick up his open cam. Just don't expect conversation.  (Editor's note:  Yahoo Messenger no longer exists and I have removed most references to it throughout this blog, but it was essential to LTG's story, so I have left the language intact here, removing only the obsolete contact information.)

Face shots are posted with the subject's consent.

I have been watching this exhibitionist since February 2005.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to watching him masturbate w/o paying attention to the cam. Masturbating himself to sleep is the best!

    ReplyDelete