David


David is an example of early imprinting. He began in childhood, exposing himself to the mailman and to a relative. There is no undoing such behaviors once the die is cast.

I first met David in a now-defunct online group dedicated to cock edging. I became a fan and downloaded a number of his photos, which I kept even after the group disbanded, so his photos have been out of his control for some time now. I have since had periodic contact with him on Yahoo Messenger. It gets him hot knowing he is admired, so be sure to leave comments.

It seems to me his tattoos indicate that he is into his own body, into being looked at.

Face shots are posted with the subject's consent.

I have been watching this exhibitionist since July 2008.

CLICK PHOTOS TO ENLARGE

3 comments:

  1. Rockin hairy body and cock - love the natural man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Editor's Note: (See comment above.) I have emailed David with your request. It will be up to him to decide to contact you. I only publish the contact ID of those exhibitionists who have given their expressed permission to do so. - Show Joe

    ReplyDelete