Loser (aka yslave44)


Loser states that he is 18 years old, from Houston, TX, of legal age to do what he is doing. By way of introduction, let me share a few quotes from some of his online posts:

"Total faggot pussy slave for brutal blackmail and humiliation." "Blackmail me into total no way out submission." "Make me a slave for life no limits no way out please SIRs!" "Needs total brutal 24/7 humiliation and exposure from master." "Whore him out too if you desire." "Make him endure the worst punishments possible." "It is a pussy cocksucker and needs to be exposed all over the internet. Spread its pics and contact details everywhere." "Total gag loser." "What a faggot high school loser."

You get the picture.

He has posted these statements and naked self photos to a series of websites and online groups, some of which he created himself. He posts his contact information, including a cell phone number, soliciting text messages and inviting one and all to spread his nakedness freely around the internet.

However....

It is a bit difficult to blackmail someone who freely invites it and furnishes the blackmail evidence and a reasonably detailed outline for how to do it. I've never quite been able to wrap my mind around those who ask to be "forced" to do the very thing they are requesting that you do. Whatever. That is his game plan.

However....

There are a number of posts to his Yahoo group from members stating that he neither replies nor obeys when they try to make good on his invitation. I have chatted with him a few times online, the content consisting of a series of recommendations from him as to how I might further expose him. Who is serving whom here? When I pointed out his impatience and effort to control, he replied, "You wanna post me more or not dude?" Uh, probably not.

Yeah, it's all about him. Total servitude and humiliation - as long as it's not inconvenient, as long as it's on his terms. This entire mechanism seems nothing more than a fantasy in this guy's imagination, with little intention of taking it any farther than he already has, and even less awareness how these things work.

However....

Ones legitimacy or sincerity is not the focus of this gallery. I'll take him at his word and play by the rules he has established for himself. Thus I am posting examples of his photography here, as well as links to see more. I won't post his cell phone number, but it is available on his websites.  (Editor's note: some commercial venues no longer exist, and I cannot vouch for the continued existence of his self-created websites many years hence, so I have removed these links rather than send you on wild goose chases that set you up to experience the very frustration I have already described.)

Oh, and one more quote: "It is in high school and 18 yrs old and loves all the jocks at his school and needs to be made to serve them." Hopefully, sooner or later his photos will end up in the hands of his actual peers who can truly act upon them, instead of this cat and mouse through the insulation of cyberspace.

This may all be irrelevant today. But the fantasies we harbor at age 18 tend to change with time. One day he is likely to regret having set this elaborate machine in motion, but by then his photos will have traveled well beyond the kingdom he tries to control. That is when his snowball will really begin to roll.

Loser.

Face shots are re-published at the subject's stated request from his own public postings.




 CLICK NEXT PHOTO TO ENLARGE

1 comment:

  1. I truly hope he doesn't live to regret exposing himself so much and so young. I have seen his pics in many places - yahoo groups, other blogs - he is everywhere! So am I, but I'm a lot older than he is, and am far less likely to harbour regets...Having said all that, he is very cute to look at and would love to have him as my fag boy for a day! Richard x

    ReplyDelete