Gregory


I am certain this man is the reason cargo pants were invented. I have watched him for years and he has maintained his enviable bod.

Gregory once described himself to me as a public exhibitionist, born to show off, addicted to showing off. He falls into a sub-genre of narcissism, less into himself and more into others being into him - a subtle but understandable distinction.

Once I was watching his cam, watching his hot bod. He messaged me that he "likes to turn someone on and...." Then he turned off his camera and logged out, leaving me frustrated. It was the perfect narcissist tactic.

Like Jack, he seemed a bit uncertain about the idea of having his photos posted here. But in Gregory's case, it seems to be an issue of control, being in control of the exhibit.

I have been watching this exhibitionist since September 2006.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite things...to be out walking my dog...nice afternoon...and by chance encounter come upon a guy like this, wearing only those low slung cargos & showing for those observant enough to notice & encourage him. See just how far he will go to keep us horny. It usually takes at least about 4 encounters before he will finally reveal all...and do worth the excruciating wait! Excruciatingly sweet, for he knows all too well that his inaction will make us that much more excited & keep us coming back...always with the excitement & anticipation of "will this be the moment?". Awesome stud. Always, thank God for you.

    ReplyDelete