A Few Friends

This section is a gallery of online men whom I consider friends.  They are not technically hard core exhibitionists, but neither are they bashful about exposing their manhood.  (I would also consider as friends some of the exhibitionists featured already.)



Rod


Rod is a cum denial buddy. We watch each other not cum. He is a solosexual narcissist who loves his own cock. He masturbates in front of a mirror.

I have been interacting with this man since July 2008.
 
 


Cruise

Cruise is a straight man who finds cock control exciting and has developed an interest in cum denial. I have never seen a cock leak more profusely than his. He leaks more in prejizz than many men do in a full ejaculation, I kid you not.
Cruise understands the slow build-up. I have seen him edge for hours, his cock enlarging more and more, his cockhead bulging and turning purple. These things cannot be hurried.

One photo shows him wearing his girlfriend's panties. This was not a feminization or sissy gesture, but a straight man's connection to his woman.

I have been interacting with this man since November 2004.






Paulo


I took these two screen shots of Paulo the first time we cammed together. We have seldom cammed since. We stay in contact through email and online groups.

Paulo is an advanced practitioner of orgasm denial and we seem to have a mutual respect relationship. So when you look at his cock here, you are looking at a cock that is forbidden to cum for long periods of time.

For more information on this topic, see my blog about Extreme Edging and Cum Denial at


I have been interacting with this man since December 2007.







Russ


Russ is another cum denial buddy.  We would edge our cocks on cam together for long sessions and remind each other, "We don't cum."  He is a true narcissist and watches his hot body in the mirror while he edges his pretty cock.

I have been interacting with this man since September 2007.

CLICK SECOND PHOTO TO ENLARGE

CLICK PHOTO TO ENLARGE





Des


I have lost contact with Des. He was an addicted long term edger and cum denier, a solosexual in love with his own cock. We would masturbate together cam to cam while we chatted about narcissism and self-love.

I interacted with this man from June 2008 to July 2009.

1 comment: